RG Tic Tac Toe
Play the classic game of Tic Tac Toe with 8 themes to choose from! Play with a friend on the same device, different devices over your local network, or single player with selectable difficulty levels. Play with your device in portrait or landscape orientation.
Tic Tac Toe is a classic two player game where one player is "X" and the other player is "O". The board is a 3x3 grid containing nine playable spaces. The players alternate turns placing their "X" or "O" in any open space on the board. Winning the game is achieved by having three of the players "X"s or "O"s in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal line. The two players alternate who is "X" and "O" each game and "X" always makes the first move.Availability
The app is currently available on Android and IOS mobile devices.
- IOS - Apple App Store - Ad Supported Version
- Android - Google Play Store - Ad Supported Version
- IOS - Apple App Store - $0.99 USD Paid Version
- Android - Google Play Store - $0.99 USD Paid Version
- 8 different themes to choose from.
- 4 single player difficulty levels from an easier-to-beat beginner to expert mode, which should never lose.
- Multi-Player play on the same device or network play with different devices.
- Multi-Platform network play on different device types with the app installed.
- Portrait and landscape displays are supported.
- Statistics for the current session and all games played.
11/04/2016 Initial Web beta release
12/02/2016 Version 1.0 Web release
12/02/2016 Version 1.0 Google Play Android release
12/06/2016 Version 1.0 Apple App Store IOS release
01/09/2017 Version 1.1 Released
03/17/2017 Version 1.2 Released
07/18/2017 Version 1.21 Released
10/15/2017 Version 1.30 Released
02/14/2018 Version 1.31 Released
10/13/2018 Version 1.40 Released
04/10/2019 Version 1.41 Released
10/13/2019 Version 1.42 Released
1.1 Graphics quality has been improved on some devices
1.1 Ads logic has been improved for ad supported versions
1.1 General bug fixes
1.1 Minimum Android version supported is now 4.1
1.2 Refresh of the menu system
1.2 New theme addition
1.2 General bug fixes
1.21 Between game transtions update
1.21 General bug fixes
1.30 Title screen and menu system updated
1.30 Default single player difficulty set to intermediate
1.30 General bug fixes
1.31 General bug fixes and improvements
1.40 Improvements to menu screens
1.40 Android back button support
1.40 General bug fixes and improvements
1.41 UI has been updated for some devices with notches
1.41 Android version now runs in fullscreen mode
1.41 General bug fixes and improvements
1.42 Android 64 bit support
1.42 General bug fixes and improvements